The Hyderabad Public School, Begumpet (HPS, Begumpet) is a secretly subsidized government funded school in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. It was built up in 1923 as Jagirdars College by the Seventh Nizam of Hyderabad, Sir Osman Ali Khan, and filled in as a school only for the children of nawabs, jagirdars and different privileged people and elites. It was renamed as the Hyderabad Public School in 1951 after the Zamindari framework was abrogated in 1950. The school gloats of a 152-section of land (0.62 km2) grounds with building plans going from Deccan Osmanian to contemporary engineering.
Youngsters are educated from the pre-essential stage to the twelfth standard (ages 3 to 17). The school is partnered with the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (ICSE, ISC) and is overseen by the Hyderabad Public School Society and the Board of Governors.